Goal: 1,380 miles - Miles to go: ZERO!

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Blah Blah Blog

Quick update because I didn't post a self-indulgent memoir from the glory days last week.

Sunday: 5.29
Monday: 4.1
Tuesday: 0
Wednesday: 4.1
Thursday: 4.1
Friday: 4.22
Saturday: 8.2
Total: 30.01

I'd like to bump up the mileage over the next couple weeks, mostly because I want to get back on schedule. I'm now 42.25 miles off pace and that gap will evaporate quickly if I can bang out a few 35-40 mile weeks. I'm thinking about not taking a day off anymore and going for an easy two or three miles instead. If I'm lazy or tired, I'll still let myself sleep in, but there's really no reason to take a day off just for the sake of taking a day off. We'll see. Better blog post coming this week, I was out of town last weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment